We are section 1031 exchange professionals offering nationwide Qualified Intermediary services and strategy consultation for tax-deferred, like-kind exchanges. We handle real estate exchanges as well as equipment, livestock, business, oil & gas and multiple asset exchanges. We specialize in reverse 1031 exchanges and improvement/construction exchanges.
The 1031 Advantage We Offer Our Clients
- Professional services and consultation. We are Certified Public Accountants and Certified Exchange Specialists with years of experience. We are a member of the Federation of Exchange Accommodators- a professional trade association of section 1031 exchange Qualified Intermediaries.
- Safety of funds. Our 1031 exchange clients are protected by a $25 million fidelity bond (pdf). In addition, we are a subsidiary of FirstBank, a commercial bank with over $12 billion in assets and over 115 locations in Colorado, Arizona, and California.
- Individual money market accounts for each exchange. We never co-mingle your funds. Each 1031 exchange transaction we provide has its own separate bank account.
- Money market rates on trust funds. Our clients earn money market rates of interest on their 1031 trust funds. 1031 Corporation clients are assessed a reasonable, competitive, flat-rate fee.
- Exchange closing reports. This comprehensive report provides all the details of your 1031 exchange transaction making it very easy for you or your accounting tax professional to properly report the like-kind exchange.
For more information or to get started call us toll free at 888-367-1031 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org